Creating digital synergies
We are the first hotel management company with a comprehensive digitalisation solution.
Maintaining your DNA with the optimal use of digital systems is our priority. Through this setup we centralize all processes from staff to accounting and work independently and cost-optimized.
The brains behind SUM Hospitality
From digital concepts, repositioning to hotel sales – through stays in London and Zurich, Michael was able to accumulate a wealth of experience.
- Opening, closing and sale of hotels
- Management of hotel groups
- Repositioning of the Restaurant Opera and Opera Hotel with THE LOBBY (Zurich)
- Leading the way in digitalisation in the Swiss hotel industry
- Accor Global, Silver Bernache award for “Best Performance” 2013
- Accor UK, Manager of the year 2012
- Development of the F&B concept Fogg’s Kitchen & bar for ibis UK (78 restaurants)
- Project manager for the ISO certification of the Arosa Kulm Hotel & Alpin Spa
Fresh from the Swiss Hotel Management School Lucerne (SHL), Raphael Simcic brings innovative ideas and a broad interest in diverse management issues. Thanks to his fascination for the hotel technology landscape, he is always aware of the latest trends and immediately implements them in his assignments. He gained experience in various Swiss hotel companies where he worked during his studies. He is also involved in a tech start-up and in the music and culture sector.
- Swiss certified hotelier/restaurateur SHL
- Various internships, e.g. welcome hotels, Kloten or Les Trois Rois, Basel
- Certified Revenue Manager ECRME